I love the smell of coffee, the taste of coffee ice cream or frozen yogurt, but I’ve never liked coffee itself until just a few years ago…I’ve acquired a taste, but not to drink it black! A little non-fat milk and sweet n low will do the trick or my favorite is a Vanilla Latte (non-fat).
Kim from http://silentlyheardonce.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/coffee-anyone tagged me and I’m actually very late in following through. Please forgive me, Kim. I’m not good at these anymore!
However, since I enjoy meeting friends for coffee these days, I couldn’t pass this up, so here we go…
1) How many cups of coffee per day? One cup, but not necessarily everyday…
2) What is your favorite caffeine delivery system? Well, I love chocolate, dark chocolate, but any chocolate will do, in addition to my coffee favorites (and no whip on the vanilla latte)!
3) What was your best cup of coffee? Our local coffee house is really good, Pete’s Coffee, and it’s there I’ll indulge in my favorite, but Starbucks is convenient, too! There’s been too many great cups to remember just one!
4) What was your worst cup of coffee? Any cup without a little sweetener; I love sweet things in life! ♥
5) What does your favorite mug say? I have a new white mug that my daughter decorated for me. It says “Lauren’s mug” on one side and “Coffee or tea?” on the other, with hearts and happy faces around it. She made a mug for herself, too, after finding the idea on Google.
6) How do you take your coffee? I’m repeating myself now, but a little non-fat milk and sweet n low…
7) When was your first cup? Many years ago, in my younger years!
8) Have you ever gone on a coffee tea date? Not when I was dating (over 25 years ago), however, once or twice a month, I’ll meet some girl friends at Pete’s. I might be crazy, but I love the ambiance in coffee houses…the aromas, old friends catching up, new friends getting to know each other, and of course, the vanilla lattes! There’s just something about talking over a cup of coffee or tea that is appealing to me. I have to admit that I’m in Pete’s more than I should be, so I know everyone by name and they know me. That can’t be good! 🙂
21 thoughts on “Coffee Anyone???”
Nice response Lauren.
I used to be “a tea in the morning girl” but when I was living in Toronto my son-in-law made the most delicious coffee. I would have half coffee half skim milk. One cup each morning. It is a tradition I still carry on. Just the one cup of coffee – half coffee half milk. This is my time when I read, write in my journals and I am NEVER interrupted. Then I start my day. That first and only cup of coffee is sacred to me.XXOoV.
I’m glad you liked this! 🙂
I’ll take mine hot, black.
Oh, Carl, my parents drank theirs black, too, and I just couldn’t handle it! But, enjoy! 🙂
Not a coffee drinker, but I LOVE the smell–so you can just wave a waft over to me!!
That’s how I was years ago, so I’m waving, Caddo, can you smell the wonderful aroma?
Professional Coffee Drinker. ❤
Okay, then I know you enjoyed this, Red! Cheers! 🙂
I love this post Lauren and I love coffee, too! I like my coffee much the same as you…Nonfat creamer with sweet and low. I must admit I drink more than a mug a day, more like 3 or 4! 🙂 xxoo
I’m glad you enjoyed this, Gabby, and enjoy those cups! I’m having one this morning, as it’s my Monday and not ready for it! 🙂 Hugs! xo
Not a coffee drinker myself, like any self respecting Irishman I drink tea!
Oh, alright, Joe, that’s fine, and I drink tea, too! 🙂
Lovely post Lauren!
I have always loved the smell of coffee, but although I do drink it, the taste is always a little disappointing compared to the wonderful aroma that conjures up so many lovely feelings inside me, of cosines, relaxation, family, friends, etc etc.
Lo e and hugs
Thanks, Christine, and I understand what you mean. I feel that way, sometimes, and even about tea, too…today is a good day for it!
Love and hugs back! xoxo
Coffee? Yes, I drink a pot and a half a day, my hubby drinks the other pot and a half. We both take it wth equal (generic brand is fine) and French vanilla, Hazelnut, or Carmel creamers for our first cup of the day, the rest of the day without creamer…it’s fattening you know.
You definitely brought out the smiles this morning, Deb! Cheers and hugs to you and your hubby! xoxo
I’m a coffee guy for sure and I love the coffee shop ambiance too. My favorite being The Raven that I wrote about. I can drink coffee black, with or without cream and sugar, and any lattes, mochas, etc etc. Every time I go to Colombia I bring back half a suitcase full of fresh coffee for everyone 🙂
I liked reading all your coffee facts Lauren
Well, I did splurge this morning and it was really nice, since today was like a Monday! And even though vanilla lattes are my favorite, I love them all, too; they’re just too good! Thanks so much, Scott, and that coffee straight from Columbia sounds awesome! 🙂