I love the smell of coffee, the taste of coffee ice cream or frozen yogurt, but I’ve never liked coffee itself until just a few years ago…I’ve acquired a taste, but not to drink it black! A little non-fat milk and sweet n low will do the trick or my favorite is a Vanilla Latte (non-fat).
Kim from http://silentlyheardonce.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/coffee-anyone tagged me and I’m actually very late in following through. Please forgive me, Kim. I’m not good at these anymore!
However, since I enjoy meeting friends for coffee these days, I couldn’t pass this up, so here we go…
1) How many cups of coffee per day? One cup, but not necessarily everyday…
2) What is your favorite caffeine delivery system? Well, I love chocolate, dark chocolate, but any chocolate will do, in addition to my coffee favorites (and no whip on the vanilla latte)!
3) What was your best cup of coffee? Our local coffee house is really good, Pete’s Coffee, and it’s there I’ll indulge in my favorite, but Starbucks is convenient, too! There’s been too many great cups to remember just one!
4) What was your worst cup of coffee? Any cup without a little sweetener; I love sweet things in life! ♥
5) What does your favorite mug say? I have a new white mug that my daughter decorated for me. It says “Lauren’s mug” on one side and “Coffee or tea?” on the other, with hearts and happy faces around it. She made a mug for herself, too, after finding the idea on Google.
6) How do you take your coffee? I’m repeating myself now, but a little non-fat milk and sweet n low…
7) When was your first cup? Many years ago, in my younger years!
8) Have you ever gone on a coffee tea date? Not when I was dating (over 25 years ago), however, once or twice a month, I’ll meet some girl friends at Pete’s. I might be crazy, but I love the ambiance in coffee houses…the aromas, old friends catching up, new friends getting to know each other, and of course, the vanilla lattes! There’s just something about talking over a cup of coffee or tea that is appealing to me. I have to admit that I’m in Pete’s more than I should be, so I know everyone by name and they know me. That can’t be good! 🙂