I have been nominated yet again for another award and I am thankful for this and all awards that have been given to me.
I would like to take a moment to thank the 2 wonderful bloggers who nominated me:
J, http://jhasmoments.wordpress.com, and Epiphany, http://artepiphany.wordpress.com.
Thank you so much to both of you; I’m honored and humbled that you both thought enough of my poetry for this award.
If you haven’t visited their blogs already, please do so. You will find wonderful talent and inspiration and you won’t be disappointed…
This award requires that I share 10 things you do not know about me. Then, I will have to pass this award on to at least 6 ( or more ) other bloggers.
So here are 10 things you don’t know about me:
1. I am a romantic.
2. I never went to prom, but my wedding replaced that void.
3. I love vanilla, pumpkin spice and gingerbread lattes (non-fat).
4. I sang a Gospel solo in a choir when I was 18 and we toured the east coast.
5. I won Best Vocalist in high school choir in my senior year and Second Place in my talent show for singing.
6. I am ready to find a new canine friend, after losing our dog in November.
7. I didn’t finish college.
8. I prefer things to be organized.
9. I haven’t sung in many, many years.
10. I would love to lose 15 lbs this year! 🙂
Here are the wonderful bloggers I’ve chosen:
All of you deserve this and I know anyone else who visits them will love them, too!
I’m sending Happy New Year hugs to Everyone!